Each client of Prague Safe Deposit s.r.o., reg. no. 276 08 760, with its registered seats at Praha 1, Železná 483/2, 110 00 (hereinafter to be referred to as the “Company”) has the right to express its dissatisfaction with the provision of services, conduct of employees of the Company or the procedure of handling complaints in the form of complaints or claims.
Claims shall be understood the client´s request to rectify, according to the client´s opinion, a malpractice of the Company in the provision of its services.
Complaints shall be understood the manifestation of the client´s dissatisfaction with the service provided, with the conduct of the Company´s employee with the procedure of settling the claim, with the terms and conditions etc.
Particulars of Claims and Complaints
Claims must include:
- Apposite description of the subject of the claim,
- Identification data of the client (name, contact adress, phone, e-mail address),
- Description of the complaint,
- Date and signature of the client.
Claim protocol of Prague Safe Deposit s.r.o. serves to the client claims, and is offered by Company employee in case of dissatisfaction of the client with offered service.
Complaint should include:
- Apposite description of the subject of complaint,
- Identification data of the client (name, contact address, phone, e-mail address).
We recommend that the complaint is accompanied by appropriate evidence on the subject of complaint.
Method of Filing Claims and Complaints
The client may register claim and a complaint by one of the following ways:
- In person or in writing at the place of business of the Company,
- In the event of a personal filing the claim, the client shall receive a copy of a claim protocol, filed, showing the date of receipt, confirmed by an employee of the Company and Company Stamp,
- In writing to the address: Prague Safe Deposit s.r.o., Na Příkopě 17, 110 00 Praha 1.
Time Limits for Filing Claims and Complaints
Claims should be exerted without any undue delay, by means of the Claim protocol. Recommended time limit for claim is 30 days after provided service.
Complaint should be filed without any undue delay. We recommend filing a complaint no later than 30 calendar days from the date of the cause for filing a complaint.
Deadline for Handling Claims and Complaints
The deadline for settling the claim is no more than 30 days upon the receipt of the claim by the Company. Company shall reply the client in writing - by mail or by e-mail.
In the event that the claim fails to be settled in those terms, Company shall inform the client on how to proceed further, especially about the nearest date, on which the claim can be settled.
Complaints are being processed in the shortest possible time. Company generally responds for complaints received within 15 working days from their receipt, in writing or telephone. A written response to the complaint shall be sent to the client by the Company only if this form of response is required by the Client.
Unless the complaint is successfully resolved in those terms, Company shall inform the client about the reasons for the delay and the expected date of resolution.
The deadline for settling the claim/complaint does not include any period during which the client collects the information required by the Company.
Exceptions to the Receipt of Claim
The company has the right, without further, to reject a complaint if:
- it was filed by a person who is not a client or a person acting on behalf of a client of the Company on the basis of power of attorney;
- it was not made in a manner or within the time limits set out in this Complaints policy;
- already there are judicial or other authority out-of-court settlement proceedings in the matter of a claim, eventually the competent authority has already decided.
Settlement of Disputes
In the event that the client is not satisfied with the settlement of a claim, it may approach the Company management.
The client has the opportunity to resolve any dispute with the Company out of court. The authority of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes is the Czech trade inspection (Česká obchodní inspekce). The website is www.coi.cz.
This new Complaints procedure is available in the business place of the Company and on the website www.praguesafedeposit.com and is effective from 01.06.2016.